Business investor visa

Business investor visa

How to apply for an Investor Visa.

How to apply for an Investor Visa is a question we are asked on a regular basis. The Investors Visa is also known as an EB-5 Immigrant Visa. Obtaining an EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa is not an easy job as there are only 10.000 Visa’s available each year. The visa gives foreign investors the opportunity to invest in companies or projects in the U.S. that create jobs within the United States.

Going through the process of obtaining an EB5 Visa is a time consuming process which can be very demotivating. But, with our help, it becomes a lot easier. But we don’t stop there…

Two years after obtaining your Visa, the Investors Visa lets you apply:
– to immigrate to the U.S on a temporary basis (as a non-immigrant) or…
– to obtain a permanent residence (as an immigrant).

In both categories, the married partner and children can obtain derivative visas in the same classification. Your spouse can obtain a work authorization with which he or she will have the ability to work for any employer in the United states of America. The EB-5 is just ONE of the investor visas and it results in a permanent residence, whereas the other investor visas are all temporary.

Where did the EB-5 Investor visa come from?

The Immigrant Investor Program, also known as EB-5, was created by Congress in 1990. Their target was to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by immigrant investors. This would let  Visa holders create a new commercial enterprise or invest in a troubled business with a target to give and keep 10 or more employees a job. There are 10,000 EB-5 immigrant visas available annually.

Other variants: E1 & E2 Visa

E-2 investor visas and E-1 trader visas allow business investors/traders from countries that have a bilateral investment and/or trade treaty with the United States to set up and operate a qualifying business in the United States. The business and the individual must both qualify for E-2 or E-1 visa status, with the business acting as the investor’s sponsor.

Would you like to invest in the United States of America? Apply for an investor visa? Get started today by calling our firm at (786) 536-4567 or (863) 675-6752, or by setting up a consultation online.