The L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows companies operating both in the US and abroad to transfer certain classes of employees from its foreign operations to the USA operations for up to seven years.

The L-1 category is available for all businesses ranging from multinational concerns over small and medium-sized enterprises to family-owned enterprises.

If you are already in the U.S. you can change your status to L-1 without having to return to your home country. Spouses and children under 21 will receive the same category visa and spouses are allowed to work for any employer with an employment authorization card.

Get started today by calling our firm at (786) 536-4567 or (863) 675-6752, or by setting up a consultation online.