A U.S. citizen may petition for certain family members, relatives or future relatives such as a fiancée or a prospective adopted child to receive either a green card, a fiancée visa or a K-3/K-4 Visa based on your relationship.

A Lawful Permanent Resident (green card holder) can petition for family members to receive green cards and immigrate to the United States as permanent residents. You may petitionfor the following family members: a spouse (husband or wife), your unmarried children under 21 years of age; and your unmarried son or daughter of any age.

An immigrant visa allows you to live and work indefinitely in the United States. This includes family-based visas, employment-based visas Diversity Visa Lottery.

If you are already physically in the U.S., you may be eligible to change your visa type or adjust your status to that of a permanent resident. If you are outside of the U.S., we can represent you in your visa processing through the Consulate abroad.

Our experience is equally valuable in preparing sufficient evidence to meet your burden of proof for qualification for the proposed visa.


Get started today by calling our firm at (786) 536-4567 or (863) 675-6752, or by setting up a consultation online.