If you are a U.S. citizen, you can bring your fiancé(e) to live in the U.S. before you get married. You must show that you intend to marry within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering the United States. Your fiancé(e)’s children can also be included in the petition and will receive a derivative visa.

After the marriage, your fiancé(e), now your spouse, will apply for adjustment of status and become a permanent resident (green card holder).

For more information about the fiancé(e) visa, call us now at (786) 536-4567 or (863) 675-6752.