Students and exchange visitors may, under certain circumstances, be allowed to work in the United States. They must obtain permission from an authorized official at their school. The authorized official is known as a Designed School Official (DSO) for students and the Responsible Officer (RO) for exchange visitors.

When the attorney enters her appearance on your behalf, the consulate communicates directly with our office. This relieves you from the stress of dealing with them and from feeling that you are in over your head.